The new Pharmacy IV room is a state-of-the-art facility with anteroom and clean room areas, new hoods, air-lock pass through and other features that enable the production of IV products in a modern, efficient and ultra-clean environment.View all Hospitals Projects »
To address the increased volume in Radiology services at Methodist Hospital, Phila., PA, a second inpatient MRI and Nuclear Camera were installed in 2012.
Relocation of multiple functions were required to provide the space needed to expand the existing MRI and Nuclear Camera capabilities.
An underutilized ICCU dating to the 1980's was converted to an Ambulatory Procedure Unit . Program allows outpatients to arrive at the APU, prepare for surgery, transported to the adjacent OR suite without leaving the confines of the OR suite. Patients are then returned to the APU and discharged.View all Hospitals Projects »
Major changes to the decades old main entrance to Methodist Hospital in South Philadelphia were undertaken in 2010. The major feature of the project is the 110 foot long skylight installed from the entrance to the lobby, bringing natural light to an internal area of the hospital.View all Hospitals Projects »
To address the increased volume in Radiology studies at Methodist Hospital, a second MRI unit and Nuclear Camera were installed in 2012. Relocation of multiple functions were required to provide space for to expand the existing MRI and Camera suites.View all Hospitals Projects »
To address the need for expanded surgical procedures, the existing OR suite was expanded onto the roof of an adjoining building to add one new Orthopaedic OR with laminar Hood, a second 600 SF future OR space and expanded storage for the entire OR suite. Construction was completed with virtually no interference to the operations of the OR, with a seamless corridor connection.View all Hospitals Projects »
As part of overall upgrading of the OR suite in 2008, four new Operating rooms, upgrading of three additional OR’s were completed. In addition, new Pre-op and Post Op (PACU) spaces were included for 16 to 20 patients. A smaller Stage II Recovery for Hand Surgery was included.View all Hospitals Projects »
Total demolition of the existing cafeteria at Methodist Hospital resulted in anew modern facility with emphasis on natural light, and colorful interiors.View all Hospitals Projects »
CVIR (Cardiovascular Interventional Radiology) were implemented at Methodist Hospital in 2011. Project included new Treatment room, staff area and major improvements to the equipment and monitoring areas.
The Jefferson Comprehensive Concussion Center is a 6, 000SF joint venture of Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, The Rothman Orthopaedics and the Nemours and Will Eye Hospitals.
This specialty unit is located in the Philadelphia Naval Business Center in South Philadelphia.
This 10,000 SF Hospice Unit for VITAS Hospice Care includes 16 private patient room, family lounge and all required staff facilities. This unit is located in the 1300 Wolf facility on the Methodist Hospital campus.View all Outpatient Centers Projects »
This one story facility was constructed in 1985 as a Clinical Pharmacology Unit for Wyeth Pharmaceutical on the Methodist Hospital campus. IN 2008, a two story, 20,000 SF vertical expansion was completed. Shell building design in conjunction with the Sheward Partnership, Phila., PA. Tenants include Jefferson Infusion, Wound Care and Multidisciplinary offices; VITAS Hospice Care and a satellite pharmacy for Methodist Hospital.
This 12,000 SF multidisciplinary outpatient office is located on the Methodist hospital campus. Practices sharing the space include Endoscopy, Surgery, Wound Care and a two patient Hyperbaric chamber suite. Its central feature is a shard waiting area for all practices.View all Outpatient Centers Projects »
This Endoscopy suite includes a two patient prep area, two procedure rooms, and a 6 bay recovery area. Unit is located in Methodist Hospital, Philadelphia, PA.View all Outpatient Centers Projects »
Jefferson Infusion is a 8,000 SF outpatient facility located in the 1300 Wolf building on the Methodist Hospital Campus and includes 8 patient treatment bays.View all Outpatient Centers Projects »